Thailand Tour Packages
A paradise of glittering beaches and pristine beaches, Thailand is a perfect blend of culture, adventure and scenic destination. This place welcomes every kind of visitor to its place, be it the adventure seekers or nature lovers. It has aroused as a major tourist spot among the travelers where people escape to experience the best tropical vacations by the sea.
From extravagant Buddha temples to being a major site for scuba diving, Thailand is abode to a large number of fun activities to indulge in. One can feast on the native food here and get acquainted with the rich culture kept alive for generations here. The evening cruises add on to your vacation that offers breath-taking views of this beautiful location. Thailand has also aroused as a very famed party destination in all over Asia and is known for its distinct entertainment activities. Do try a Thai massage to relax your sore muscles here as you book your Thailand tour packages in advance.
How to reach Thailand
The best way to reach Thailand is via airways. Choose a great Thailand tour package that includes your return flight tickets too and explore your heart out in this scenic destination.
Thailand is very well connected to the other countries with its international airports in Bangkok and Phuket. There is no dearth of flight options to reach Thailand as all airlines that travel to Asia fly to Thailand too. One can opt for Thai Airways or Bangkok Airways that are a major national carrier here. Some of the other international airports are situated in Krabi, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai and Koh Samui that are connected via flights from the other southeast Asian countries.
Places to see in Thailand
- Bangkok: Renowned as a city that never sleeps, Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. From the beautiful monasteries and temples to sky-touching skyscrapers, this city is a perfect blend of contrasting cultures and faith. Some of the famed sites worth visiting in Bangkok are Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and others.
- Phuket: It is the largest island out of all in Thailand that is very famous for its extravagant nightlife. It is also a hotspot for adventure lovers who want to try some of the thrilling sports like scuba diving, kayaking, surfing, and others. Visit the Bangla Road, Phi Phi Islands, Big Buddha, Patong Beach, and others on your exploration of Phuket.
- Pattaya: The party hub of Thailand, Pattaya is a coastal city in the Gulf of Thailand. The exotic island of this location makes it perfect to soak in the sun on the beach and experience an adrenalin rush with some of the popular water sports offered here. It is just a two-hour drive away from Bangkok so do not think twice before visiting it.
Things to do in Thailand
- Visit the famous sites in Bangkok like Grand Palace, Big Buddha, Wat Pho and Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) that are ideal spots to get a sneak peek into the culture of Thailand.
- For adventure lovers, water sport is a very famous activity that lures tourists to try it at least once. One can choose from scuba diving, kite surfing, kayaking, and others and get sights of the extravagant marine life, stunning views of the coastline from the waters and colorful coral reefs underwater.
- The seafood and Thai cuisine is another thing to try something different on your vacation. The cuisine offered here will surely find a place in your heart and you will crave for it more everytime.
The Best time to visit Thailand
The best time to plan your vacation to Thailand is during the months from November to February. The climate is usually cool and dry during these months. This is the peak tourist season in Thailand and almost all places of exploration including the water sports are open for the visitors.
If one doesn’t want to burn a hole in their pockets, book a Thailand tour package during the months from April to June. It is the off-season in Thailand and one can find cheap hotel and flight fares during this time. The temperature ranges are also between 20 to 30 degrees Celsius and light showers of rain can be seen during this time.
Avoid visiting during July to October as it is the monsoon season in Thailand. High rainfall and humidity disrupt any daily activity here and many islands are also shut down during monsoon as per safety reasons.